How Can I Optimize My Practice Through Better Systems and Processes?
The problem is not that you don’t have systems and processes. You do or you would not have gotten as far as you have already. The key is to INTEGRATE all of your systems and processes to accomplish your written key priorities in rank order:
1. Extraordinary Client Service that is clearly defined for your clients, your internal team and your external team.
2. Focus everyone’s energy on high-profit, high-leverage opportunities and clients
3. Document every system and process with a consistent format that is understood by everyone inside and outside your organization.
4. All internal and external team members must know who is responsible for what and who the designated backup is in the event that the primary person is not available.
5. All internal and external team members must be trained how to use the system in an integrated and optimized manner.
If you are focused on optimizing your systems, who will take care of your clients? If you are focused on your clients, who will optimize your systems and processes and train your team…One of these can be delegated and one cannot…Let us work with your team to optimize your systems so you can put your focus where it belongs… on ideal client acquisition and ideal client service.
From The Complimentary Download Library
Learn about the free download “Three Master Steps to Total Office Control”
All of our materials are proprietary but registration to our system is simple and free of charge. We respect your privacy, we won't spam you with unrequested email and no credit card is required. You will gain instant access to our full library of complimentary resources for financial advisors and their teams.Give me access now